Whether you are strapping to a car roof rack or a low loader truck, the CHOK-A-BLOK™ strap guard protects both the cargo and the webbing strap, the strap guard comes in two sizes which accommodate webbing strap widths from 25mm to 50mm.Strap sizes 25mm (1") to 38mm (1½") use product CAB35LD70.
Strap sizes 35mm (1½") to 50mm (2") use product CAB50LD70.Key Features of the Strap Guard
• Clips easily onto the webbing strap.
• It's light weight and stays in place on the strap throughout the important stage of strap positioning.
• It can easily be slid along the strap to the points of contact.
• Additional units can be added to extend the area of coverage.
• Because the foam has a closed cell structure it is resistant to the ingress of moisture and solid debris.
• As tension is applied to the strap, frictional damage to the surface of the cargo is eliminated because the strap is allowed to slip easily across the polypropylene top surface.The need to protect the cargo and the webbing strap has been the paramount objective in both the design and selection of materials in the manufacture of the CHOK-A-BLOK™ strap guard.To protect the cargo, a medical grade foam is used. The foam is formed by creating bubbles of environmentally inert nitrogen within polyethylene, resulting in a highly pure foam which will not cause corrosion or silver staining, it is lightweight, tough, flexible, C.F.C. & H.C.F.C. free, chemically inert, non toxic and resistant to moisture, oils, solvents, dilute acids and UV light.The webbing strap clip section is made from polypropylene, it is flexible even at low temperatures, it is chemical resistant to most acids, oils and fuels, this material is also used for automotive battery cases therefore ideally suited for use in the challenging conditions of the haulage and transport industry.The combination of these two materials provides a balance of toughness and softness that is unique to CHOK-A-BLOK™.
The responsibility to ascertain that the product is suitable for a particular application, its safe use and its environmental exposure lies with the user. The foam can be deformed or damaged by a combination of high strap tension and point loading. We believe it to be good practice to periodically check for any signs of degradation or wear.
PRICING: Includes free freight within NZ and GST.
Navisafe - The first battery operated LED navigation light certified to Coast Guard standards - More details here...
Please ensure that after you register/purchase with our shopping cart system that you check all spam and junk folders. If you have either a gmail, hotmail or Xtra account you'll need to do this online, as POP3 email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird etc) will not show you the online spam/junk folders.